- ed: 2 years ago
- Last : 2 weeks ago
andycrow21's Posted comments
Yeah , this sucks , still investigating possible solutions , will of course inform all of you here when I land some thing .
Amazing boobs on the massewuse , and I love Hera !
Hegre is such a godess !
Hi , all , Im trying my best to get some new content out , but it gets deleted fast . I get no response to why , and I see no real pattern for which are deleted and which is not . If anyone knows about a more suitable platform , let me know .
Dammit to hell , she's hot !
My content gets ed but deleted after a while my re of #37 got deleted too .
This is so goddamn stupid , will try to re without sound , it was a lot of music that might be copyrighted
Todaaay ! BUt I must mention that the last year I have had three incidents of masseuses covering up my cam , so it's not easy to make new videos . :(
She is a absolutye goddess !
Thanks , this is so f***ing stupid , I get no notice when this happens and no reason !
Holy holy , that is such a lovely pussy !
YES !
That was hot , love the precum .
This needs sound ! amazing body and action !
Love the intensity and determism !
Imagine being that table !
Would love to feel her big pussy lips on me .
She finished the massage with a happy ending , but I don't know , she did not seem so into it . But don't worry there will be more content to come , rest asure !
Yeah , she was a good one , but seldom around . :(
Love the intensity of that hot juicy pussy !
I would love to do all sorts of things with that nice pussy !
There will be new content , I promise ! :)
Would love this with proper sound an the whole clip , good grinding !
Luckyyy
Also happened at #026 , but quality was more crap on the video of that one .
That looked amazing !
Amazing action , she was really into it !
A little bit of both , I guess . I think her main focus is to finish me off , but that is of course amazing for me either way . : D
You know what , I actually made a really nice 4 hand massage video , but the video file got deleted by accident . It was a bit out of focus , but still would have been great to share with you people . I'm still angry that it got deleted , but will try to make it happe nagain !
Sucha a hard working woman , so fucking hot !!
Hot stuff !
Hi , just to let you all know that I'm trying to re two of my videos that got deleted , but without sound in case the background music was the issue . Also tried to a new video with the same massuse from #33 , but it's taking longer than usual for them to appear , so might be they need to go thourhg them manually or something . So : I have not left this place , but if they will not let me keep or my videos I of couse will have to think of something else ...
She looked lovely , would love to see more like this .
Good fuck , but she was maybe too intense ?
eporner claims my #33 violates some copyright so they have deleted it , but yeah , it's actually on TNAflix , but not ed by me
A wonder ful ass !
Such a lovely pussy !