i like to blow my load at least twice a day
- Birthday: 1980-01-01
- ed: 8 years ago
- Last : 52 minutes ago
mindtech's Posted comments
11:46 - heaven. id like to be in that pussy and watching her in that position
24:04 i'd mount this tank and fuck it like my life depended on it
32:54 - find a woman who looks at you like this when you cum on her face and you have a lifetime of happiness
38:11 - this is how i like to see old bitches. legs wide open, big floppy tits and a nie jiggly belly
I think Zoey is allergic to white dick
I have no idea how this old bitch is still is porn. Shes starfishes. Is terrible at sucking dick. Refuses to have cum on her face or in hermouth. time to retire karen
26:57 these old fat bitches are some of the best fucks youd ever get
44:51 holding a fat old bitch in that position while fucking her pussy is heaven
5:15 that pussy is open and ready
3:29 im usually not into skinny bitches, but shes got a fucking bangabal ass
15:52 what a view
I love to watch these old bitches with heavy hangers getting reemed by black cock
16:28 where can i find a girl like this who sucks pussy juice off a guys dick
10:44 nothing sweeter than seeing a fat, floppy tit, pale skinned, dark haired bitch sucking on black dick
21:40 Legs open? Yes. Cock in a mouth and pussy? Yes. Massive tits? Yes. Nice big belly? Yes. Thick chick is Built for sex
8:58 - Naked? Yes. On her back? Yes? Legs spread open? Yes. Saggy floppy tits? Come to daddy
0:05 - Any bitch that has a John Travolta tattoo on her leg is my kind of girl8:22 - That look15:55 - Yummy30:22 - Find a woman who does this and you'll live a happy life
14:25 This bitch is one of the best dick suckers I've seen and her tits are glorious. However the fact that she always uses condoms in her scenes is quite disappointing. I get it, every job has its hazards but watching porn with condoms isnt what were here for.
4:48 perfection
15:57 - amazing black dick in her mouth17:17 - love these fat bitches on their backs getting fucked by black guys28:01 - id give my soul for 30 seconds this fat bitch in this position32:50 - filled with black seed
33:31 - this is the best way to have your cock sucked
28:10 - Hairy pussy? Check! Oiled up body? Check. Fat bitch on her back? Check! Big floppy tits? Check. About to blow my load? Check!
45:26 - this is how I would mount this fat old bitch
20:38 - only a fat old bitch with a body like this can take black properly. and that pussy..... yum... its better than any other half her age
21:25 - i dont know how anyone wouldnt want to mount this fat old bitch
25:44 - my favorite positions to see this fat bitches in. i'd love to mount this old fat bitch
16:22 - I dont care what you say, I'd plow this fat old bitch over anyone else half her age
6:04 - that has to be the best feeling on earth
18:43 - holy crap I can't imagine how good going that deep feels
22:45 - Heaven truly is a place on earth
34:57 - daaayaammmmm
15:39 - I thought that was Selah Rain in the thumbnail. Either way Im happy because I love to watch these old bitches fuck and take black dick.
9:18 - id do anything to grab this bitches tits and fuck her like this
12:55 - I love it when these bitches don't look like they care to be there...so hot
im usually not into javs but i'd love to watch this chick with her fat belly, pale skin, massive tits fuck black guy
40:15 - This is the moment of pure bliss
35:25 keep these old fat bitches with saggy tits coming so i can keep coming
i wish this big bitch didnt retire her massive tits and meaty pusy is what i liked best about her
6:45 i love watching these fat girls having their tits juggle back and forth
these old bitches fuck like they never gonna get fuckd again
5:36 where can i find a fat bitch like this to slobber over my cock
6:24 - id give up my wife for 30 seconds with this fat bitch